May 1, 2020
Filtration Group in the Fight Against COVID-19
Our mission to make the world safer, healthier and more productive has never been more important than it is today. At Filtration Group, we are committed to continuing our operations as an essential business, to keeping our team members safe, and to working with our customers to bolster the economy and fight the coronavirus.
The health and wellbeing of our team members and the communities in which we live and work is our top priority. Filtration Group’s essential businesses are strictly following all recommendations put forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to maintain a safe working environment. We never settle for good enough, and we continue to evolve our practices to keep our team members protected.
Our Mission in Action
As our frontline team members work diligently to deliver on our commitments to our customers, our mission remains clearly in focus. In the last several weeks, we have not only ramped up production of our critical components for the fight against the virus, we have also launched new products and forged new partnerships to further amplify our reach. Here are just a few of the ways Filtration Group is making a difference.
- N95 and KN95 respirator masks: Providing nose foam and patented antiviral filter media for face masks that protect frontline healthcare and essential workers.
- Covid19 testing: Supplying oxygen absorbers and desiccants for test kits, saliva swabs that increase test accuracy, and pipette tip filters that are mandated for use in the new coronavirus tests.
- Ventilators: Providing critical HEPA filter for ventilators being produced as a result of the Defense Production Act.
- Home air quality: Providing new portable air scrubbers to inactivate viruses and MERV 13 air filters in our online store to help inactivate viruses and bacteria in the air.
- Hospital air quality: Partnering with hospital and health care facilities, including temporary hospitals, around the world to provide specialized air filtration solutions that protect patients and doctors.
- Telecommunications: Providing specialized air filters for telecom equipment that keeps people connected.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: Providing variety of wipes for cleaning and sanitizing critical environments and equipment for ethanol production.
- Food supply: Partnering with food suppliers to keep foods like case-ready meats fresh and safe for families across the country.
- Pharmaceuticals: Ensuring lifesaving prescriptions and over the counter medications are safe and effective.
- Polypropylene: Equipment used in chemical plants for the manufacturing of propylene for polypropylene for surgical gowns, masks and packaging of medical instruments.